Free shipping (depending on region)Starting From €50,00
14 days to withdrawNever regret it afterwards
Order todayDelivered in 2 to 3 days at your home
Click and CollectOrder online and pick-up in store between 10am-5pm
This shoe by Veja is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
Quality and features:
- Upper : Suede
- Panels : Suede
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop : Recycled polyester (100%)
- Made in Brazil
*ethylene vinyl acetate