Free shipping (depending on region)Starting From €50,00
14 days to withdrawNever regret it afterwards
Order todayDelivered in 2 to 3 days at your home
Click and CollectOrder online and pick-up in store between 10am-5pm
The V-12 model by Veja is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
The leather come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
Quality & features:
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Logo V made of suede
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%), & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
*ethylene vinyl acetate