Free shipping (depending on region)Starting From €50,00
14 days to withdrawNever regret it afterwards
Order todayDelivered in 2 to 3 days at your home
Click and CollectOrder online and pick-up in store between 10am-5pm
This Roraima Nubuck shoe from Veja is made from ecological and sustainable materials. - Nubuck is made from the grain of the leather. It is the upper part of the hide, the most dense in fibers, which makes it softer and more resistant, but also more qualitative. This part is ground or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance. This Nubuck is traced throughout the process. It is also coated with water repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain. The tanneries working with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. - Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric that is scraped to give it a soft, felted look (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled polyester). Made in Brazil. - The use of washing machine is not recommended as it may change the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing the shoes for the first time, we recommend waterproofing them with a spray adapted to the material and repeating this operation regularly.
Composition and features:
- Nubuck upper
- Nubuck inserts
- Rubber and rice waste (22%) side V logo
- Outsole made of Amazon rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled plastic bottles (23%)
- Flannel lining (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Two pairs of laces, one pair of tri-colored laces made from recycled plastic bottles (100%) and one solid pair made from organic waxed cotton (100%)
- Back buckle made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)