Rio Branco Ripstop
Free shipping (depending on region)Starting From €50,00
14 days to withdrawNever regret it afterwards
Order todayDelivered in 2 to 3 days at your home
Click and CollectOrder online and pick-up in store between 10am-5pm
Ripstop features a reinforced structure as it is tearresistant due to its mesh-shaped pattern made up of fine and thicker, intertwined yarns. If there is a tear in the fabric, it will be narrowed down to the circumference of the square. Being a light material, it is often used on outdoor activities, which requires solid technical expertise.
Suede is made from the underside of the leather that is brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Very special attention is paid to the water usage during the tanning process. The suede is coated with water-repellent oils to protect the shoes from a light rain. It’s certified by the Leather Working Group (L.W.G) which promotes sustainable environmental practices of leather manufacturers.
- Upper in Ripstop (100% recycled polyester)
- Pannels in Suede & Leather
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (52%)
- Glued outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
*Ethylene Vinyl Acetate