M's Straight Fit Cords
Free shipping (depending on region)Starting From €50,00
14 days to withdrawNever regret it afterwards
Order todayDelivered in 2 to 3 days at your home
Click and CollectOrder online and pick-up in store between 10am-5pm
Warm, soft-wearing and durable enough for workdays in the shop, Patagonia's Straight Fit Cords are made from a midweight 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy for comfort. With classic five-pocket styling and a regular rise, they are Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Organic Cotton Corduroy: Made of 100% organic cotton garment-washed 14-wale corduroy for all-day comfort
- Slim-Straight Fit: Sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose/not too tight in seat and thighs; straight-leg opening from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic Five-Pocket Styling: Five-pockets with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed-twill pocket bags and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Pocket Details: Two front handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets and one small coin pocket on right hip
- Supporting the People Who Make This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 519 g (18.3 oz)
- Materials: 10-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed 14-wale corduroy