G-Soley Nubuck Fish
Free shipping (depending on region)Starting From €50,00
14 days to withdrawNever regret it afterwards
Order todayDelivered in 2 to 3 days at your home
Click and CollectOrder online and pick-up in store between 10am-5pm
A trendy, low-top sneaker made from sustainable, dull “Nubuck-Leather” with a touch of colored fish leather on its heel.
Through the use of an EVA-foam insole, the shoe is extremely comfortable.
Besides, the insole is made from eco-friendly banana leaves and cellulose together with a sole of cork from sustainable origin laying on top of these materials.
Both the shoelaces and seams are manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
The entire production process is strictly controlled through Fair-Trade conditions.
- Ecofriendly, chrome-free leather (FOC) from LWG verified suppliers
- Ecofriendly fish leather from the Amazonas
- Insoles made from EVA-foam
- Cork sole from sustainable resources
- Shoelaces and seams made from recycled plastic bottles
- Insole made from banana leaves and cellulose
- The inner lining consists of GOTS verified, ecofriendly, organic cotton fibers and banana leave fibers
- Outsole produced from minimum 40% natural caoutchouc (sustainable farming in Vietnam)
- Produced by BSCI CODE OF ETHICS Fair-Trade verified suppliers